THE VNYPM DIFFERENCE
· Direct Contact with your assigned Property manager (Cell Phone Number)
· 24 Hour Emergency service Handled by a Partner/Manager at VNYPM.
· Personally Drop of Memos/notices on an as-needed basis.
· Custom Reporting for all Financials as needed and as per request
· Ensure bills are paid / Negotiation of Late payments and or Old unpaid bills
· Financials Presentation and walkthrough as needed by our in-house Accounting team.
· Maintain records for the association On Multiple servers to prevent corruption of files.
· Access to All Board members is the Full Database for all buildings files at their request
· Thorough Evaluation of all potential hires with a rigorous interview and trial period.
· Monitor all contract vendors per request of the Board
· Inspect and maintain comment elements with diligent reporting and in-house property survey conducted By Property/Project Manager to depict a full report of your property with vivid photos, Cost projections and life expectancy. This report would require an alternate Budget for review with Proposed repairs/Improvements’ recommended by management for Board review.
· Handle emergency situations as they arise with an immediate turnaround and full involvement of VNYPM.
· Advise the board on governing documents with assistance from legal counsel
· Refer the Board to Our Book of Vendors/Service providers
· Research insurance coverage with full analytical breakdown of costs vs Coverage
· Assist with all insurance claims. VNYPM will guide you from the time of claim to the final closeout and resolve of the claim.
· VNYPM will use their extensive and vast network of Professionals/Vendors/Service companies for any and all needed repairs and Maintenance; a process that involves multiple proposals that are dissected and broken down for Board review.
· Maintain communication with the board, association members/owners, and vendors
· Respond to letters and log calls from owners
· Send notices of annual meetings
· Collect assessments
· Ensure bills are paid
· Produce financial statements
· Establish a draft budget for the board and implement budget policy
· Ensure tax forms are completed and taxes are paid, as appropriate
· Advise the board on governing documents
· Refer the board to other professional advisors
(e.g. attorneys, CPAs, engineers)
· Research insurance coverage and process claims
· Maintain files for each member of the association/owner
· Maintain records of the association
· Interview, hire, supervise and terminate association employees, when necessary
· Negotiate contracts – with board approval
· Monitor contract vendors such as landscapers and custodial services
· Inspect and maintain comment elements
· Handle emergency situations
Our organization is family owned, and lead by Anes Radoncic and Armin Radoncic. Combined, they hold over two decades of property management experience. This expertise is defined by their extensive background in construction, site management, financial planning and ability to provide world class customer service. VNYPM holds multiple professional licenses and is a fully insured and bonded corporation.
Phone: (718) 626-8833
E-mail: [email protected]
43-10 11th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday | 09:00am – 05:00pm
Let's get in touch
We are family-owned-and-operated firm that provides a wide range of management services for clients in the Tri-state metropolitan area. We offer a comprehensive pre-rental analysis to optimally price the property, interior and exterior inspections, in-house maintenance, building violation corrections, accounts payable and receivable, and 24/7 emergency service.